Monday, May 12, 2008

Uh, hi

I had a different blog not that long ago.

But it was too easy to identify me and therefore had the potential to make my professional life...interesting.

So, I made the old one go away (but I still have all the old posts and I'll repost some of the more interesting ones, like the one about my husband's habit of microwaving hot dogs in drinking glasses). I wasn't going to blog anymore, but I found I missed it.

So I'm starting over.

The new rules are (1) maintain a little more anonymity than the old blog, which should not be hard, and (2) no whining about work unless it's in the generic why is paper tray one always empty when I need to use the copier way. Also: why is it always empty?

Some other things will remain the same: there will be cussing. There will be typos, grammatical errors, run-on sentences, sentences started with conjunctions, and misspellings. Blogging is very different from the uptight, appropriate, thoroughly cite-checked and proofread existence I lead in the real world. And I like it that way.

No comments: