Wednesday, June 18, 2008

U.S. Postal Service: your packages and letters get a tour of the U.S. before arriving

So, I ordered something online and, because I'm kind of insane, I've been watching the tracking of the package.

Here's how it's gone so far (with my thoughts in parentheses)

  • June 10 Pick up Package
  • June 10 Package arrival at Grove City, OH
  • June 12 Package departure Grove City, OH
  • June 12 Package arrival Charlotte, NC (That seems to be the wrong direction. MN is northwest of OH. NC is southeast.)

  • June 12 Package departure Charlotte, NC

  • June 13 Package arrival Brooklyn Park, MN (woohoo!)

  • June 13 Package departure Brooklyn Park, MN (yes! should be to my house tomorrow!)

  • June 14 Package arrival Grove City, OH (WTF?)

  • June 17 Package departure Grove City, OH (to where?)

No comments: