Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Signs that I am Bored, Suffering from Writer's Block, and Listen to Bad Music

My cousin is in her last year of high school and still does those email chain letter things.

I actually did this one.

Instructions:
-put your ipod on shuffle
-for each question, press the next song key and write down the song that plays.

1. How does the world see you? Feeling Good (Michael Buble)
2. Will I have a happy life? At Last (Etta James)
3. What do my friends really think of me? You Raise me Up (Josh Groban)
4. Do people secretly lust after me? I Need You (LeAnn Rimes)
5. How can I make myself happy? Strength and Honor (Hans Zimmer, Gladiator Soundtrack)
6. What should I do with my life? Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay (Otis Redding)
7. What is some good advice for me? The Chance (Julie Roberts)
8. How will I be remembered? Hallelujah Chorus (Handel, Messiah)
9. What is my signature dancing song? Son of a Preacher (Dusty Springfield)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Gee Baby, Ain’t I Good to You (Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight (Amos Lee)
12. What song will play at my funeral? American Pie (Don McClean)
13. What type of men/women do you like? Her Man (Gary Allan).
14. What is my day going to be like? I Got Money Now (Pink)
15. What will tomorrow bring? Something in the Water (The Jealous Girlfriends, Grey’s Anatomy Vol. III)

No comments: