Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Surprise!


Surprise!
Originally uploaded by SassyBuster
My friend K sent me this necklace as an early b-day gift.

I LOVE it. I actually spied it on an actor in a TV show and poked around the internet until I found the jeweler that designed it. Then I would hop back to the website and eyeball it once in a while.

I mentioned it briefly to K months ago and, somehow, she filed the information away and remembered and sent it to me for my birthday.

I tried to get a picture of it while I was wearing it, but taking a photo of your own neck without creating a double-chin is tough, so it's posing artfully on my to-be-folded laundry instead.

I love it! Thank you, K! You shouldn't have, but I'm delighted that you did.

Necklace Information.

2 comments:

MOLLY said...

Gorgeous - I love the gold! Nice work K.

S said...

I love it!!