Monday, June 2, 2008

Reasons I watch the Discovery Channel

The mister is a Discovery Channel junkie. With the exception of Sunday morning Power-Block on Spike (also known as prime sleep in time for me because hell will freeze over before I will voluntarily watch that crap), he's always watching the Discovery Channel.

I'm not as big a fan, but I watch it with him, mostly because I know he likes it and really, we don't watch much TV so in the great scheme of things, the occasional show on that channel won't kill me.

The other reasons I watch it:

  • Mike Rowe
  • The theme song to The Deadliest Catch
  • Bear Grylls
  • crap getting blown up on Myth Busters

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

Bob watches Discovery all the time too! And he records the Power-Block on Spike TV too. I don't mind watching discovery either(except when I've seen the same "How It's Made" or "Deadliest Catch" episode over and over again). Have you heard the new commercial/song about the world being just awesome? It's wonderful.

Tess said...

WORD. I love ALL OF that stuff.

Is Bear Gryllis not the BEST name EVER? Um, for someone else, of course.

Buster said...

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm totally naming my first-born Bear.