- Marry a man if you won't be embarrassed when your children turn out just like him.
- Don't go to bed angry. You won't sleep, so you might as well stay up and fight.
- Women have two choices in life: bitch or doormat. Decide now which one you're going to be and stick with it.
NB: I don't know that I totally buy this, but I do think fairly often in life, women AND men are confronted with someone trying to take advantage and we all need to be prepared to stand up to that. Also, I pick bitch any day of the week over doormat.
- Weigh carefully whether that night of debauchery is worth the wasted, hungover day that is bound to follow.
- Wear the comfortable underwear.
- Liquor before beer, you're in the clear; beer before liquor, you'll never be sicker.
- Take time to breathe. You can get through anything if you just breathe.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I've gotten some great advice from people over the years and I want to share some of it with you: