Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Static Cling

I did about four thousand loads of laundry over the weekend. The machine was going nonstop for two days. I wasn’t kidding when I said I own a lot of clothing or when I said I tend to let laundry pile up. So does the mister. So I did laundry for two days.

I have a bunch of sweater sets that are machine washable and can go in the drier and I love them. I washed the white one with a load of whites, folded it, and stuck it on a shelf.

Yesterday I pulled it down, put it on, and was getting ready to head out the door when the mister goes, “What’s on your back?”

He reached out and pulled a pair of panties off the back of my sweater, the static making audible snapping noises as the fabric parted ways.

I am so glad he got up early enough to catch that before I packed up, went to work and got busted walking around with a pair of white lace undies hanging from the back of my sweater.

No comments: